Old August 12th 09, 03:01 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Opus[_2_]

Default to keep the birth rate higher than the death rate

On Aug 11, 2:35 pm, ComandanteBanana
wrote:
Originally Posted by seawind161
"I am 62 years old and very interested in this subject.

Please arrange for attractive 20-30 year-old female volunteers to be
sent to my home so that we may immediately begin research.

Anything for the cause..."

***

We should be doing an experiment like to perpetuate the bipedal
species. We should be able to keep the birth rate higher than the
death rate in road accidents!

Keeping the birth rate higher than the fatal "accident" rate is not
the issue, "only" 40K humans are killed by motor vehicles in the US
every year, and of that only about 700 (+/-) every year are riding
bicycles. Natural causes are still more likely to get you than Bubba
in a car will, and they will probably get Bubba at a younger age than
you.