Old November 20th 04, 09:40 AM
Another group member

http://www.pbase.com/john28july

"Helen Deborah Vecht" wrote in message
James Annan typed

Another group member wrote:

Hello,
Someone mentioned recumbents might help with my spinal trouble. Yes I
did
buy one following a great deal of advice-some from on here! I ended up
in
hospital. It was not suited to my Stenosis I am ver sorry to say.
I lost some money as you can imagine. I mostly do lose money.
All the best,

I'm wondering if you have ever met Andy Horton.

I was lucky with my slipped disk - cycling seemed to ease the pain, and
it slowly started to recover of its own accord just as soon as the
doctor started talking about operations....stretching ("7 steps to a
pain-free life") was useful habit for me. Bottom-posting is also a
useful habit.

Yebbut spinal stenosis gets worse with time. It's a right bu**er to
diagnose, rare, amenable to *major* surgery, a right PITA so to speak.

Hello,
At least someone understands the particular problem.Thank you.
Best regards,
John

--
Helen D. Vecht: