Old May 31st 13, 05:48 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Partac[_10_]

Default Cyclist mows down another cyclist and scarpers

"Mrcheerful" wrote in message ...

Same old story, down a hill too fast, ploughs into another cyclist causing
serious injury and the lack of identity marks means he skips off sharpish.

""As I got to the bottom of the hill a maniac appeared on a push bike on the
top of the hill. He was screaming, cycling towards me and smashed into me.
"I came off the bike and my arm came out of its socket."

http://www.lep.co.uk/news/local/dad-...list-1-5722132

Quote from story :

"....“He sounded like he was deaf or had mental problems."....

No surprise there, then. He was on a bike, wasn't he|?