Old January 20th 17, 07:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Stronger rubber cement?

On 2017-01-20 09:35, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 1/20/2017 10:43 AM, Joerg wrote:

As explained many times 20mph is the speed on flat sections of trail or
slightly higher when downsloping a little. My average trail speed is
more around 10-12mph depending on turf unless I want to push it. Meaning
there are murky or gnarly stretches in the low single digit mph. There
are people on this NG who do not understand the difference between top
speed and average speed.

Well, to be fair, you've bragged endlessly about how fast you ride when
that suits you, and you've switched to saying how slow you ride when
that suits you. You seldom clarified whether you were talking about
average or instantaneous speed, until people began calling you on the
discrepancies in your posts.

No...

Yes.

So you think of sprint speeds through stop lights as an average speed do you? I've noted many times that average speeds around here are 12 mph for a hilly ride to 14 mph for a flat ride. So higher speeds wouldn't be "averages" now would they?

You certainly have a lot of memory problems for someone that is complaining about my memory problems.