Old July 16th 03, 08:25 PM
P e t e F a g e r l i n

Default I was just surfing the net and found this great site.

On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 13:29:58 -0600, "MattB"
wrote:

"P e t e F a g e r l i n" wrote in message
.. .
http://216.40.212.28/yes_tubes

Has anyone tried these?

They look great.

OK, OK. I hate to say it but I've been a victim of Stan's now too. They're
great while they hold air, but as soon as that bubble bursts (pun intended)
it's a serious PIA (yes, I said serious too - and I don't really like to be
serious).

The handling at lower pressure was nice, but then when the pressure gets
down around zero the handling really goes downhill (or doesn't when you wish
it would).

Matt (I'll take 'em!)

You just made the testimonials page.

A complimentary set of autographed Yes Tubes is on their way to you
from the Oliver's INternational Shipping Hub.