Old October 5th 17, 07:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default Best Road Saddles

On 10/5/2017 10:14 AM, jbeattie wrote:

I still have a 1977 Cinelli Unicanitor on my commuter. Great saddle. Leather doesn't like all the wet weather, and I was never a fan -- but saddles are a person choice.

The big deal now is to get your butt measured and to buy a saddle that fits to the micron.

To me, that's the big question. I have different saddles on every bike.
Some are more comfortable than others. But ISTM shopping for a new one
is a crap shoot.

So, how to choose? Since we're all different down there, asking others'
recommendations seems futile.

--
- Frank Krygowski