Old July 14th 03, 12:20 AM
AlexMedic

Default Where can I get size 15 Clipless Shoes

Found a Pair of Sidi's $230.00

John Michaels wrote in message ...
I found them on line. SIDI in their most popular models makes a 50 & 52
which about the size you are looking for. Interestingly enough, I found
that my local bike shop had both sizes in stock and had it in mtn bike
as well as a road shoe. Price is about $189, can vary with the sales
but most of time it will be special order, no price break.

AlexMedic wrote:
Hi there, I am realy looking for a pair of size 15 Clipless shoes, but
I still want to be able to pay my mortgage. Does anyone know were I
could get a resonably priced pair??