Old December 18th 11, 08:03 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Rob

Default BOO

On 17/12/2011 10:54 PM, Geoff Lock wrote:
On 13/12/11 08:12, Rob wrote:
On 13/12/2011 7:45 AM, Gettamulla Tupya wrote:
On Sat, 10 Dec 2011 15:55:42 +1100, F wrote:

BOO

Off topic! ;-)

has Locky fallen off his bike?

Thanks for thinking of me, Rob.

The reason why I have not been posting is becos I am recovering from
being rear-ended by a car whilst minding my own business riding my push
bike.

The skid marks went for about 40 metres and, yes, I am lucky to be alive.

The legal advice I have received is that I should refrain from
discussing my accident and I am sorry not to provide any more details
beyond what I have said above.

It is unlikely that I will be posting again in the forseeable future
until I get further advice from my legal counsel.

So you did.

I knew you would have a good excuse for not posting.

You can discuss bicycles though!