Old May 17th 06, 03:43 PM posted to aus.bicycle

Default My latest whinge...

Tamyka Bell wrote:

They're a much better
lifestyle choice in Australia than continuing with science, where you're
expected to work 12-14 hours per day on sh!t pay just to get a **** poor
grant next time around.

Bah, you are lucky! When I were a lad, we used to dream of such luxury.

Is it because we're creating immature school graduates these days
who can barely wipe their own bums...

Ay, oh ay. And you try and tell the young graduates of today that, and they
won't believe you!

This thread has not only become a bit philosophical, but is way off
topic. It is interesting, though, that there are so many IT or PhD types
on this list.

Are there? I thought there were just cyclists

Tam

For your information, there's a lot more to cyclists than people think.
Cyclists are like onions. Onions have layers. Cyclists have layers. Get it?
[sighs]

With apologies,

Vince

Waiting for: "TimTams! Everybody loves TimTams! TimTams have layers."