Old July 24th 04, 01:33 AM
S o r n i

Default Full Suspension

peter.kidwell wrote:
My main cycling is on road and I only own road bikes(which I use off
road) but I have decided to do more off road cycling and buy a Mtn
Bike do I go for full suspension or front only.
My rides would be about 50 miles on tracks & trails, not on the real
tech stuff.
I think Just front sus. might be ok but everyone in the mags are
saying full sus is much better.??????

You probably don't need ANY suspension (other than that nice big fat front
tire), but if you must have it then go for a hardtail with a decent-quality
fork.

Have you considered a cyclocross bike instead of a mountain bike?

Bill "horses for courses...of course" S.