Old November 8th 07, 02:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Andy

Default FS-Rockshox Suspension Seatpost 26.8, $25

I have a Rockshox Suspension Seatpost in almost new condition that I
would like to get $25 for. It is an elastomer type post similar to a
U.S.E. post. A few scratches but less than 50 miles. This post is
26.8. If your bike requires a 26.8 seatpost, like my old homegrown, it
is a nice little upgrade. You would have to fabricate a beer can shim
for 27.2, shims for larger sizes are available. Original box, owners
manual, spare elastomers/spacers included. Shipping would run an extra
$5. Pics available on request.