Old October 17th 08, 01:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.motorcycles,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Tim McNamara

Default Cyclist at war!

In article
,
"S'mee" wrote:

On Oct 15, 6:56*pm, Rob Morley wrote:
On Wed, 15 Oct 2008 17:44:33 -0400

"Vito" wrote:
"Bob Myers" wrote

In that case, the solution is obvious.

You guys need to get engines.

Yup. *Major difference between bicycles and motorcycles is that
one runs on muscle and the other on brains.

ITYM one runs on legs and the other on the right wrist - both
require a modicum of grey matter if one is to survive long.

uh-huh...I ride both. It takes more brains to ride a motorcycle,
period, end of discussion.

Then why do I keep meeting smarter people riding bicycles than riding
motorcycles? I think you'd need to find some way to back up your claim
besides "period, end of discussion." Your statement is less than
convincing.