Old December 29th 08, 02:07 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Buck[_2_]

Default need hill climbing advice

I want to get an odometer for my 36 inch wheel, any suggestions? I have
a cat eye wireless for my fixed gear and wanted to use that but the
calibration rations only go up to 700mm.

Thanks , also

any one in the Pittsburgh Area, see you at the Mon wharf 1 Jan 2009
for the polar bear dip. We will be selling T shirts "Polar bears For
Bundle up" All the proceeds go to project bundle up - get cold to help a
kid stay warm!

Happy New Year!!

--
Buck