Old November 2nd 04, 03:05 PM

(Roy Zipris) wrote in message om...
wrote
I am genuine and serious.

Dear
:
As an aside to your question: you may have raised doubts about the
sincerity of your post, in part, because of your anonymity.

Why would my anonymity raise questions about my sincerity? Given the
net's nature, it's natural to not advertise any personal information
about myself. Besides, anyone could sign on with a false name. Any
decent troll would do that.

I must
admit that I was curious about your comment that your friend wanted
the faster speed of a bicycle over a trike. No offense intended--to
your friend or to you. Regards, Roy Zipris

Why was that curious? I believe bikes are faster and more mobile than
trikes. Since we ride in groups, it's important that the best
possible speed be maintained. If he rode a trike while the rest of us
rode bikes, he'd be left in the dust. And he isn't comfortable with a
'bent.

Thanks.