Old October 6th 14, 12:35 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default Flashlight as Bicycle Light = not so good

On 10/5/2014 11:51 AM, jbeattie wrote:
On Sunday, October 5, 2014 8:26:41 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:

I was out today at 28F (in wool and leather) and didn't see
one other cyclist in an hour of riding. As they say in North
Dakota, yeah it's cold but it keeps out the riffraff.

It's another nice day here -- the leaves have barely started to turn. I saw

hundreds of cyclists on the MUP yesterday -- but its 21 miles long, so it's
easy to see a lot of cyclists on a sunny day.

About 40F here at 10 AM. Part of our ride was through the big
metropark. I recall no cyclists there except the ones on our club ride,
so I guess 40 is cold enough to chase most cyclists indoors.

But the park had runners everywhere. As I dimly recall, 40 is nice for
running. If you like running.

--
- Frank Krygowski