Old June 29th 04, 01:14 AM
Ron Hardin

Default Bicycle trailers:

dan baker wrote:

wrote in message ...
...The idea of a trailer has been going through my mind and am

wondering what sort, as in single rear wheel, or twin wheeled type.

there are pros/cons of single vs double-wheel, so you'll need to make
that decision first. Secondly, the attachment hardware of the *best*
ones is pretty sophisticated in both cases to allow secure attachment
and proper articulation... so you might want to just buy something
rather than attempt to fabricate.

I put a Burley hitch on my Tanjor trailer in fact (same tongue tube diamater);
it was about $25 special order at the LBS, for 2-wheel.
--
Ron Hardin