Old May 21st 07, 01:06 PM posted to aus.bicycle
cfsmtb[_199_]

Default Ride of Silence Australia 2007

Just note to say a heartfelt thank you to all the organisers and
participants in Saturdays Ride of Silence in Bendigo, Brisbane, Sydney,
Adelaide and Melbourne.

If you have a report, photos or any feedback, please feel free to
contact WoJ (infoATwoj.com.au) to pass on details, as I'm collating
ride reports & photos for Australian roundup for the WoJ website.

http://www.woj.com.au

Also please feel free to chat amongst your local contacts if you want
to plan a local debrief or even contact us regarding any future
planning for next years ride, as we'd very much appreciate to hear your
ideas for promotion and media.

--
cfsmtb