Old April 15th 08, 06:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
catzz66[_2_]

Default 3 flat tires in a row??

c wrote:

if this is just coincidence it's really enough to drive me nuts

You should always know for your own info why you got a flat. I'm
fanatical about airing my tires up before every ride. No pinch flats
for several years. I paid for a shop to fix some flats when I first
started and thought 5 bucks was a lot, so I started fixing them myself.
It is not hard, though it still takes me a long time. I use kevlar
belted tires. Fewer flats, almost none lately for the last year.

Hope you figure this out.