Old February 22nd 07, 04:34 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skrobo

Default Video: 30-day compilation

MuniAddict wrote:
I think he was asking what was *my* record, haha! And I said a
7-set...that's *my* record. Of course I'm sure there's some who could
rolling hop a 15-set, but certainly not I!

It's also probably a bit easier to get more height/distance with a
*lighter* smaller 19" trials like you have, than it is for me with my
24" muni (more like a 26 with the giant Gazz!) YEah I can side hop a
6-set, but I prefer the rolling hop and also I like to get lots of
speed! It's just a rush to be hurling through the air!

yeah
i didn't direct that at you, you are one of the best if not THE best in
your age group, i was just correcting the earlier post. I think the
record is a shallowish 13 set, but that may not have been stuck.

--
skrobo

Unicycle For Christ

-last edited by \"elvisunifreak\" at 8:35 pm -
skrobo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12272