Old December 13th 06, 03:22 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

Default No Group Moderator?

"Buck" wrote in message

On 12/08/2006 18:00:30 "Bassetdad" wrote:

Hi Everybody,

I thought this newsgroup was people who enjoyed recumbents. Does the
group have a moderator to filter the childish postings from the people
who
enjoy discussing the topic of this newsgroup.

Seems like this group has alot of trash talkers....

Unfortunately this group was single handedly hijacked by one known as Ed
Dolan some years ago, since then it has been trash.

This group was trashed by a spamming troll then just as it is being trashed
by one now. But Buck illustrates my contention that there is not anyone on
this newsgroup or any other newsgroup that ever existed who has the brains
to think their way out of a paper bag. ALL unmoderated newsgroups are the
playground for idiots, scoundrels and jerks. I could care less if this group
survives the current spamming troll. In fact, I say good riddance to ARBR!

But in any event, who cares what a g.d. Englishman (Buck aka Ian Smith)
thinks about anything!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka