Old March 15th 08, 12:51 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
(PeteCresswell)

Default DynoHubs: What light bulbs/LED emitters?

Per Hank:
I was a liberal arts major, so I bought a Lumotec IQ Fly , crimped the
spade connectors, and plugged it into my SON. Piece of cake.

Well, I majored in accounting.... and kept two checking accounts
so I could use one one month and the other the other month -
letting each run dry so I wouldn't have to deal with balancing a
checkbook.... Finally graduated, but the fact that I did was no
credit to the school...

Having said all that.... Thanks for the terminology. Googling
"Lumotec" led right to Peter White's page dedicated to generator
lighting.
http://www.peterwhitecycles.com/schmidt-headlights.asp
--
PeteCresswell