Old August 17th 08, 07:41 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
nully[_3_]

Default Cyclist in accident drives off

Squashme wrote:
On 17 Aug, 19:13, "Clive George" wrote:
"nully" wrote in message

Do me a favour, Marc. Please cycle into *my* dog and ride off. Or rather,
attempt to.

Nice - that's more than once you've threatened violence against members of
this NG.

That is completely unacceptable.

Don't take him too seriously. He's only acting out. Social services
seem to have put him in charge of several teenagers, so he must be OK
in real life. Probably under pressure. He's just a big pussy really,
I'll be bound. Mind you, he does seem rather fixated on my testicles
in another thread ...

LOL my occupation is irrelevant, other than to point out that SS once
said "Your dog bit our child, it'll have to go". I pointed out they had
it round the wrong way "Your child provoked my dog, he'll have to go".
Guess what, I'm still working...

I'm frankly absolutely *staggered* at the reaction of posters to this
thread. With a couple of notable exceptions (and thank God for them,
otherwise I'd believe this place to be nothing but a nut-hatch) some
cyclists seem to be looking for ways to excuse this ******* just riding
away. Can I assume that most of the cyclists here are not dog owners?
Their understanding of how a dog owner would react to this incident
beggars belief - I would have thought it bleeding obvious.