Old April 18th 13, 12:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Duane[_3_]

Default Statisitics

On 4/17/2013 4:30 PM, AMuzi wrote:
On 4/17/2013 2:11 PM, Dan O wrote:
On Apr 17, 7:30 am, wrote:
On Wednesday, April 17, 2013 5:51:38 AM UTC-4, Michael Press wrote:
In article

,

Frank Krygowski wrote:

Ohio DOT now has an email address devoted to the problem. Ohio

cyclists can send email to describing

the problem at the sensor. They'll contact the responsible party to

get it adjusted. I've not tried this myself (the ones I pass seem to

work well for me) but I've heard others have had good success. Other

states should do something similar.

It's a lot less hassle to just ride across when it's clear.

Some people try to fix problems, some people don't.

Enough people quietly following a path create change.

You are too far up on your high horse to see this.

Michael, please explain how enough cyclists quietly riding through
red lights would spontaneously get the lights' sensors to detect
cyclists. Seems to me it would require _someone_ to tell _someone_
about the problem.

If bicyclists keep riding through the red light and nobody tells
anybody, is there a problem?

snip

That's a question for Schroedinger.

Or his cat.