Old March 20th 14, 05:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Blackblade[_2_]

Default The Joys & Pleasures of Cycling on Trails

Since I've quoted the backup to defend those statistics many times
how about, if you disagree, you justify how dangerous you think it is with some
hard data instead of just blathering.
*

All the activities you list are risk taking activities when
carried to an extreme. Mountain biking does not need to be carried to an
extreme. People are injured and killed just doing very modest riding on trails.
Blather beats statistics every time because most folks have some common sense,
something that you totally lack.

So, you HAVEN'T got any data to backup what you say ... yet again. And, apparently, rugby is only dangerous if you play it to an extreme level ! Do tell me what extreme rugby encompasses please.

I do, because it is fun and relatively safe and because the data

backs me up in that assertion.

My reports from the field refute your data.

No Ed, to refute something you have to actually provide some evidence .. not just waffle.