Old June 11th 16, 11:02 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

Default Mountain Biking - Ban vs. Compromise

"John B." wrote in message

On Sat, 11 Jun 2016 01:19:10 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:

"John B." wrote in message
.. .

On Fri, 10 Jun 2016 14:48:47 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:

"John B." wrote in message
. ..

On Fri, 10 Jun 2016 08:27:39 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:

Another report from the trenches. I think bans only work since mountain
bikers are such scofflaws.

Ed, what trenches are you referring to? The ones that you dig yourself
and then post as Proof"?

Jesus Christ Almighty! If I were a jackass and an asshole like you, that
is
exactly what I would have said too!

I will say that you do have a well developed gasp on fantasy, but
that alter the fact that in reality you are still the little greedy
fellow defending his toy box from all comers. "No! NO! Get out of
here! You can't play with my toys"

Jesus Christ Almighty! If I were a jackass and an asshole like you, that
is
exactly what I would have said too!

But you, not being me, prefer curses and foul language. Yes Sir. A
true gentleman.

Jesus Christ Almighty! If I were a jackass and an asshole like you, that is
exactly what I would have said too!

But then, tiny little boys valiantly defending their "turf", i.e., the
toy box, have been known to use bad language and in the old days got
their mouth washed out with soap and water to teach them not to talk
that way.

Jesus Christ Almighty! If I were a jackass and an asshole like you, that is
exactly what I would have said too!

Apparently there was a shortage of soap at your house?

Jesus Christ Almighty! If I were a jackass and an asshole like you, that is
exactly what I would have said too!

By gorry Doodles but you are banging away on all cylinders... although
displaying a singularly limited conversational ability.

Jesus Christ Almighty! If I were a jackass and an asshole like you, that is
exactly what I would have said too!

No imagination I suppose.

Jesus Christ Almighty! If I were a jackass and an asshole like you, that is
exactly what I would have said too!

But, I notice that you are no longer "Dolan the Great". Come down a
notch or two on the old totem pole have you? what are you now? "Dolan
the Clown"?