Old May 19th 07, 07:53 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skrobo

Default Street Discussion Thread.

Luke Collalto wrote:
What size sets are you hopping nathan (your name?)? I hurt my feet on 8
sets sometimes.

I just got fifth flips!

hmm
I don't hurt my feet much on big sets, make sure that you don't land
stiff leggedly or you will injure your ankles and balls of your feet,
and possibly your shins.

the street I like is basically rolling trials w/ some grabs and stuff
mixed in.
i like big stairsets, i need to find one that is a challenge to clear,
but not impossible by any means.

I can do an 8 set w/o any discomfort whatsoever.
its just how often you do it.
you get used to these things. I want to do something impossible, or so
you thought, that is my goal for unicycling
i saw the most insane gap/drop today
I'm doing it next time I go downtown in the daylight. its about 10-12
feet across and about the same down(depending on which part I do).

--
skrobo

Unicycle For Christ

'my video!' (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58465)