Old May 19th 07, 08:36 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Divebomber

Default Street Discussion Thread.

Émile5 wrote:
Big street is the best style of street, like most of this vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ABm7TSn0Ig

Talking about unicycle,

Mine is a custom bedford/Kris Holm uni

I really liked your video! Nice to see girls riding street!

Are there any other female street riders?

Just so people don't think I'm some creepy boy looking for all the girl
riders, I'd like to point out that I'm a girl looking to eventually do
street. Just seeing if there are more out there...

--
Divebomber

'My Flickr.' (http://www.flickr.com/photos/butch_vigs_car/)
'Myspace.' (http://tinyurl.com/36bgea)
-
I do not own a unicycle yet. I plan on buying one in the near
future...-
http://www.usenet.com