Old May 2nd 14, 10:33 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Blackblade[_2_]

Default Mountain bikers are a scourge wherever they are found

The only one who is an anecdote here is you. I am presenting

the overall big picture. You are stuck in the mud.

Fine Ed, if you are presenting the overall big picture what,

overall, is the percentage of rides where conflict occurs ? Don't know
????

Nobody does - what an Asshole!

So, Arsehole, you AREN'T presenting the "overall big picture" then are you ? You don't know and are trying to pass off your opinions as fact. Go and get a clue before you make yourself look even more stupid.

Miles traveled means nothing to me nor do any numbers of
injuries and deaths to mountain bikers. What matters to me is how bikes on
trails effect the mental attitudes of hikers. As usual you are always out to
lunch on anything and everything that truly matters.

You clearly don't understand that, as I keep saying, I don't care one iota about your opinions and what anything means to you. Unless you can justify your position objectively you might as well save your energy.

Your mental attitude is not of the slightest concern to me and you have, so far, failed to provide me with any data that this view is anything other than a minority, fanatical sub-set of nutcases.

Even so, my reports of
accidents, deaths and conflicts are all the information that any sane person
ever needs.

No, Ed, as I've patiently explained to you again and again when set against the millions of rides occurring they amount to practically nothing.

So, if you think there is loads of conflict, please do give us the

OVERALL picture ... because, as you should know, if what you have is a small
handful of incidents against millions of rides then OVERALL we are looking at
there not being much conflict.

The overall picture is that bikes on trails ****es off hikers
for all the reasons that these threads have explained over and over.

You haven't shown that. You've shown that it ****es you off and a small set of fanatics. You've done nothing to show that it's the majority view amongst hikers - nor have you even bothered to try and find out.

To reiterate, yet again, I don't give a damn about your fragile mental equilibrium given that you've shown yourself to be intolerant, selfish and illogical.

read them from the beginning. Do not pay any attention to your remarks as they
are always off the issue. Read only my remarks. In fact, memorize them. That way
you will finally learn something worth knowing.

I will. I will learn that you show many signs of sociopathy, hubris and are probably on the ASD spectrum.

Or is all this too much for you ... and you would far prefer to

collude with the other monomaniacs and believe that mountainbikers are a major
issue afflicting the world ?

Mountain bikers on trails are a major issue effecting only
hikers and equestrians. If looks could kill, they would all be dead as soon as
encountered.

But, in the real world, they can't. All you've managed to show, in your many posts, is that you and a small cohort of fanatics don't like it. You've not posted anything that would lead a rational individual to conclude that it's the majority view.