Old March 23rd 06, 01:52 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Default Brisbane LA(8) Ride - Friday 24/3/06

a5hi5m wrote:

Absent Husband Wrote:
For any newbies who aren't aware...

Time: 0530hrs
Whe Southbank end of Goodwill Bridge
What: River loop
WTF is LA??: Lard-arse ride. Easy-paced ride, averaging roughly 25km/h
for the loop. Takes about an hour-and-a-half. Coffee/breakfast
afterwards at Peloton Cycles (just off Park Rd, Milton).

All welcome!!!!!!!! Its a great social ride and no-one is left behind
(unless we hate them - in which case we'll have multiple sprint points
in an effort to drop you...)

Abby

Just to be a smartass, should that be Friday 24th or Thurs 23rd?

Ash - Im in melbourne anyways

Good one Abby, we leave it to you for ONE WEEK and you FSCK IT UP!
(Bl00dy APS... hehehe)

;-)

Tam