Old October 27th 03, 01:24 PM
Rowan

Default NZ Unicycle Weekend

Thanks a lot Ken!
[image:
http://www.addis-welt.de/smilie/smil..._Emoticon.gif]
I have had a most enjoyable weekend down in Wellington for the NZUni
weekend. Thanks to everyone else who turned up and participated, it was
awesome to meet all the people and their many unicycles. Thanks to
J'Ville Cycles for helping sponsor the event. Tony Melton arrived
without bells on, but left with a bell attached due to winning the spot
prize. It was good to see Steve, Tony and Peter from 'Unicycle.co.nz'
(http://www.unicycle.co.nz) even though they managed to convince me to
part with my remaining money. -Posted by Ken-
*Deliverance (mega steep/technical/crazy mountain bike track). *

Unless I am mistaken, I think the track that me and Tony went down was
called Vertigo (not deliverance). It was insane, and without brakes I
had a very tough time staying on. I walked the trickiest bits, and I
still managed to fall off several times, luckily not into the dreaded
gorse bushes. Like Ken I am one tired unicyclist, ready to go to bed
without telling the full story of the long weekend.

I really appreciate the work and time you put into organising everything
for our entertainment Ken, and also the hospitality and generosity you
showed us while we visited. Everyone seemed to have a great time!
Thanks!

--
Rowan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3772