Old June 22nd 20, 08:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Bigger handlebar bag

Bigger handlebar bag? Why? I know the description talked about big, huge bikes needing a bigger bag to fit proportionately. But a small, medium sized bag would work just fine too. I have a medium sized handlebar bag on my loaded touring bike. Cannondale, back (1980s) from when Cannondale was a big name in loaded touring with bikes and bags. It is the perfect size and WEIGHT for holding small stuff I need during the day. Money, maps, snacks.. I always keep it lightweight. When you start adding lots of weight to the handlebars, it does affect the steering. That is bad. Is Jan Heine trying to get all his customers to crash their bikes with big heavy handlebar bags? I would say YES. Why does Jan want to injure his customers?