Old July 30th 20, 07:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Robert Redfield, CDC Director, says Tom Kunich is right. Well the RBTbullies apologise to him?

Robert Redfield, Director of the CDC, at the Buck Institute on July 14th:
“There has been another cost that we’ve seen, particularly in high schools. We’re seeing, sadly, far greater suicides now than we are deaths from COVID. We’re seeing far greater deaths from drug overdose that are above excess that we had as background than we are seeing the deaths from COVID,” Redfield said.

Looks like someone is keeping an eye on the "excess deaths" and analysing them.

Hey, Tom, now that your viewpoint has been official for more than a fortnight, do you think the resident obstructionists and bullies will apologise to you for their libellous calumnies?

Andre Jute
Time to kick butt