Old July 31st 20, 04:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Hey, Franki-boy Krygowski, where are those seasonal workers fromDonegal you promised to prove?

On Friday, July 31, 2020 at 12:19:22 AM UTC+1, wrote:
On Thursday, July 30, 2020 at 11:04:50 AM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
Hey, Franki-boy Krygowski, where are those seasonal workers from Donegal you promised to prove?

Andre Jute
Just a gentle nudge for you to do your duty, Franki-boy

What do you want to bet that Frank thinks Donegal is a town?

You owe me a new keyboard, Tom. I just sputtered a favourite keyboard with coffee. Heh-heh! -- AJ