Old August 12th 06, 10:05 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,uk.rec.cycling
Just zis Guy, you know?

Default Helmet Poll: First Hand Experience

On 6 Aug 2006 17:13:53 -0700, said in
.com:

Hee hee! Do you really believe that the fact that you changed your
position helmets has any relevance to me? You, sir, are a rather
simple minded, obsessive compulsive personality type in search of a
"cause".

You say. Actually the term obsessive-compulsive would appear to apply
rather more aptly to those whose obsession leads them to make helmets
compulsory.

Interestingly, I can't recall anyone ever changing from sceptic to
pro-helmet as a result of reading the evidence, but I do know a
significant number who have changed from pro-helmet to sceptical. Make
of that what you will.

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk