Old December 13th 17, 08:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
David Scheidt

Default data on cut disc

Jeff Liebermann wrote:
:On Wed, 13 Dec 2017 11:53:58 +0100, Emanuel Berg
:wrote:

:Lou wrote:
:
: What is next? Your chainsaw?

:I actually have 2-3 of those! Or rather they
:belong to the organization. Mostly it is the
:older guys tho who are "knife geeks" including
:the chainsaw. Besides I have a sawhorse and
:sawing is one (of many) manual job I don't
:dislike, but of course if it gets too much it
:isn't pleasant or interesting anymore.

:Organization? I was wondering who was funding your efforts to improve
:bicycle lock cutting angle grinders.

id someone say chainsaw? I don't think a chain saw would be suitable
:for the cutting bicycle locks, but you're welcome to try.
:http://802.11junk.com/jeffl/pics/chainsaw/slides/chain-saws-02.html
:One can never have enough chain saws.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/20/d3/01/2...and-hobbes.jpg

--