Old August 1st 20, 01:26 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_6_]

Default Exeter road rage driver banned for mowing down cyclist in Tescocar park

On Saturday, August 1, 2020 at 1:03:10 PM UTC+1, TMS320 wrote:
On 27/07/2020 10:48, Simon Mason wrote:
On Monday, July 27, 2020 at 9:50:53 AM UTC+1, colwyn wrote:

Luggage rack, Panniers, Rucksack, Trailer, Pockets,
If you have ever ridden a bike, you would know how to shop safely.

I used a giant rucksack for shopping and stored loads in it.

I use two large panniers and a rucksack. Asda do not provide a bypass
round the car park to reach their cycle racks. Just as I have never seen
one at any other shop.

They're usually right next to the front doors as well.