Old July 24th 04, 11:05 PM
Simon Brooke

Default Why no Ethnic Riders in Tour de France?

in message ,
dannyfrankszzz ')
wrote:

I was just wondering about this. How come there are no riders in the
Tour de France who are from a non-European ethnic background?

There is one who is clearly of north African extraction. I noticed him
particularly because, as you say, he's such an oddity. Sorry, can't
remember his name.

;; Sending your money to someone just because they've erected
;; a barrier of obscurity and secrets around the tools you
;; need to use your data does not help the economy or spur
;; innovation. - Waffle Iron Slashdot, June 16th, 2002