Old July 27th 03, 07:31 PM
Spider

Default HELP kikapu vs kona dawg, which to choose?

"Jonathan" wrote in message ...
Hi there,

[snip]

I used to own a Kona FS bike, and I liked it OK, but after doing a lot
of research, I figured out that they are quite overpriced for what you
get. If you can get a deal on an '03 bike, it might work out fine,
but really - what does Kona provide that the other companies do not?
Which bikes did you research?

Normally, I won't get into a discussion over "what bike should I buy"
because it's such a personal thing, but your weight plus your stated
riding style match mine, so I feel I can be of some use to you.

Spider