Old December 12th 10, 07:06 PM posted to rec.backcountry,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,ca.environment,sci.environment
Jeff Strickland[_2_]

Default Opus regrets

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
"Opus" wrote in message
On Dec 9, 6:41 pm, Bill Weir wrote:
On Dec 9, 7:40 pm, Bill Weir wrote:

Date 12/10/2010

Time 09:00 AM

Dept. 111

Proceeding JURY TRIAL

WILEY W. MANUEL COURTHOUSE

Oops, must have been a Freudian slip!!!

I've been waiting with bated breath for some news, the web site

devoted to the event hasn't been updated since the arraignment. What
happened? Were his published writings (Usenet postings) allowed to
demonstrate pre-meditation? Did he plead insanity?

Published writings? All Mr. Vandeman and I do on Usenet is kick dumb ass
like yours.

Technically -- and I know that technicalities, like REALITY, are lost on you
and Vandeman -- all you do is demonstrate that you are a dumb ass. You do
very little, if any, kicking. Technically.