Old April 27th 04, 11:49 PM
johnfoss

Default How do I choose a unicycle?

20" may be a little easier for the learning process, but your choice
should be more based on what you want to do with the uni once you learn
to ride it. For tricks and Trials, 20" is just right. But if you want to
go places, you'll want something bigger.

24" is a good all-around size, but still not the best if your main focus
is getting from A to B.

For more background on what you might do with various unicycle types,
check this out:
http://www.unicycle.com/Education.asp

--
johnfoss - Walkin' on the edge

John Foss, the Uni-Cyclone
"jfoss" at "unicycling.com"
www.unicycling.com

"Hey, could I have some of that spinach? I need to get this pork rind
taste out of my mouth." -- Ryan Atkins to Kris Holm, on the way back
from Moab after sampling some of my pork rinds. They grossed out the
whole van!