Old January 6th 19, 01:51 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Joy Beeson

Default AG: Wierd Cycling Tools

At this time of year, my comb becomes essential to riding a bike.

I shed like a cat, and long hair is very hard on vacuum cleaners, so I
comb outdoors whenever I can. When preparing for a ride, I'll put on
all but one layer before combing my hair. If I can stay outside long
enough to get all the tangles out, one more layer is enough.

Sometimes the wind whips tangles in faster than I can comb them out
and I have to go to the garage to finish, but I usually have a pretty
good idea of how much clothing I'm wearing by then.

--
Joy Beeson
joy beeson at comcast dot net