Old January 11th 08, 12:37 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sp4rky-m4rky

Default Tire Questions...

CCs are often detailed as 20" on bike sites. I believe this is because
the front wheel is 20". Because the front tyre isnt used much in trials
biking and doesnt need to be as high volume so to make both wheels have
the same/similar OD they run 20" rims on the front with lower profile
tyres and on the back they run a 19" rim with the higher volume tyre.
Obviously because we want the high volume tyre in trials and street we
use the back tyre which is 19" so as it has been said it wont fit
because it is a tyre for a bmx which run with 20" rims front and back.

--
sp4rky-m4rky

you may be lucky but you make your own luck
*)--540 Unispin-'O,*
my 'Year in vid'
(http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=NR_FRoOqHBI#GU5U2spHI_4)
learning 180 or 360 unispins? watch my 'unispin tutorial'
(http://youtube.com/watch?v=gFCHDO1umlM)
Want to glide? watch my 'ww tutorial'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prrX0sY7QVo)
http://www.usenet.com