Old January 23rd 18, 05:05 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default electric bicycle news & technique

On 1/22/2018 8:46 PM, AMuzi wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUL5...ature=youtu.be

When I was about 13 years old, my buddies and I were exploring the local
woods. We came to the chain link fence boundary of a hunting preserve.
It had a wire running along the top of the fence. One guy picked up a
branch and touched the wire with it. He felt a strong electric tingling.
Being 13, we all ended up trying that.

Then one guy found a metal pipe and tried touching the wire with that.
The reaction was much, much different. Nobody felt an urge to repeat
that experiment.

--
- Frank Krygowski