Old November 26th 20, 02:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Looks like Franki-boy Krygowski is good for...

Looks like Franki-boy Krygowski is good for something after all -- as a bicycle parking rack!

Dialogue from Ron Howard's movie HILLBILLY ELEGY:
“You know what’s interestin’ about the Poles? They like to bury their dead with their asses stickin’ out of the ground.. That way they got a place to park their bikes.”

Ron Howard is one of my favourite directors because he's such an inveterate truth-speaker. Here my protege, Dakota Franklin, and I consider whether, on some complicated matters from nearly half a century ago of which we know something, Howard is telling it like it was:
http://coolmainpress.com/Dakota%20reviews%20RUSH.html

Andre Jute
The environmentalist's bicycle parking rack?