Old January 5th 04, 10:21 PM
Mistercookieface87

Default unicycle = chick magnet

I totally agree with the concept that unicycles are chick/people
magnets, but sometimes it does work the other way. Last summer i had
been spending a lot of time with a girl who had been in my algebra
class, she lived about 15 minutes walking distance from my house. Her
father (who was quite overprotective and already weary of letting his
little girl spend time with me) really didn't take it to well when i
peddled up to their front door on my uni with blue hair one day... to
make everything simple lets just say that after that day i made much
fewer trips to her house...

--
Mistercookieface87 - Level 7 Berzerker

♫All my friends always talk about, stories of moving on and
getting out, then packing up and heading south their heads full of hopes
and dreams they're just like me...♫
Mistercookieface87's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2871