Old June 5th 04, 11:40 AM
john riley

Default Two new trikes

"Dale" wrote in message ...
I am interested. I'd like a bit more information if you could e-mail direct.
I haven't found many trike builders in Canada. I test rode a single-speed
delta trike with lean steering in university and loved it. The thought of
getting a trike for myself has been bouncing in the back of my mind ever
since.

Here is a Canadian trike:

http://www.eco-cycle.ca/

(My local recumbent vendor has expressed concern about the kingpin
bearings in this trike. Doesn't think they are designed for vertical
loads. I think technically a headset is a "thrust bearing" and that is
what is called for here. Otherwise, seems like an interesting trike.)

John Riley john riley 1 at rogers dot com