Old April 10th 09, 01:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.rides
news.suddenlink.net

Default TOUR OF NORTH CAROLINA AND VIRGINIA!!!!

North Carolina and Virginia Tour

Experienced tourist would enjoy companions for a 850-1085 mile 14-17 day
tour of North Carolina and Virginia beginning June 27, 2009. I plan to
average around 63 miles per day with a maximum of 85 miles. I plan
approximately 9 nights of camping and 5-7 nights in motels.
This route explores eastern Virginia, the piedmont, and extends into the
Shenandoah valley. After Christiansburg, we'll swing eastward to the Blue
Ridge Parkway and join NC bike route 2 to Greenville, NC.

Contact to discuss the tour and for a link to our
planned route and itinerary