Old October 30th 10, 04:08 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
The Medway Handyman[_3_]

Default Triumph of the e-bike in China

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:

Tony Raven wrote:
"The Medway Handyman" wrote:

"beautiful, delicate and efficient thing"?

Don't make me laugh.....

There speaks a handyman for whom stilsons and a lump hammer are
precision instruments ;-)

Neither of which I carry on the van.....

Obviously not, they would scratch and dent the roof.

This is an excellent example of overgrown schoolboy humour.

We know that you
can't afford to **** away what little you make on constant repairs.

Ah the old 'attack the profession' ploy. That other thick **** mole******
often trys this one.

I'm sure you carry them /in/ the van just like rational people do.

What would know about being rational ****wit?

--
Dave - intelligent enough to realise that a push bike, like a skateboard, is
a kid's toy, not a viable form of transport.