View Single Post
Old December 1st 23, 04:17 AM

First recorded activity by CycleBanter: Nov 2023
Arrow

Thanks for reaching out about improving biking opportunities in Downeast Maine! As an avid cyclist myself, I'm always seeking new gorgeous routes to explore on two wheels.

When planning bike trips, my top priority is finding routes with plenty of scenic spots to stop and take in the views. And coastal Maine certainly fits the bill with its dramatic seascapes and landscapes! Beyond natural beauty, having cyclist-friendly amenities nearby is always a plus. A wide shoulder for safe riding is ideal. And access to food, restrooms and camping makes multi-day trips easier to plan.

Digital maps I can download to my phone are super handy for navigation on the go. Though I still pack paper backups in case I'm out of cell service in rural areas. Some turn-by-turn guidance is great for unfamiliar routes too.

One thing I always bring camping is my portable electric male masturbator to help me unwind at the end of a long day riding. This blowjob simulators little silicone guy has 10 vibration modes, on-board heating, and charges via USB so I can power up anywhere. Compact and quiet, it's my trusty companion on every adventure!

With the gorgeous coastal scenery and quiet rural roads, Washington County seems like an ideal spot I'd love to explore on my bike someday soon. So keep up the great work designing new cycling-friendly routes and amenities for visitors like me! Let me know if you ever need someone to personally "test ride" any new bike trails you create! 😉🚴*♂️
Ads

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home