Old December 26th 07, 09:58 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hazmat

Default There's Gratitude

jimbojones wrote:
omg that was the funniest thing i have ever read on this forum
i actually fell out of my chair laughing when i read this
that is something i would put in my sig but i don't know how to put
things in my sig lol

*1) *Quote the person who wrote it and copy it.
*2) *Then open your User CP and go where it says Edit signature.
*3) *Paste the quote in there and then select *Save Signature*.

Hope this helps.
Hazmat

--
Hazmat

1 WEIRD AND UNUSUAL GREEK
CYPRIOT AUSTRALIAN WHO
IS DESTINED TO BE DIFFERENT AND I WON'T STOP TILL I AM.

'*Hazmats What people think of me??
*' (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59458)
ivan wrote:
Its a wild ride, grabs me by the shoe-lace, and doesn't let go till I do
a face-plant.

' My kind of driving with my favourite car.'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-F_FpRBm6c)
http://www.usenet.com